Write In Between

Friday, June 29, 2007

You'll find me under the laundry pile

Following the joys of vacationing with the fam comes the inevitable disorientation of "re-entry" (which my friends and I usually describe as varying degrees of "heat-shield loss") as we return to the earth of our beloved domiciles.

I have been away for two weeks on a wonderful trip with my husband and youngest son, and I hope to write a bit more about that in the days to come. However, in that later part of our journey I contracted a fever and wicked gastrointestinal flu that really made the flight home an adventure. My doc says I could feel lousy for the next week or so. Eeww! And so, I am back, physically, er, but not quite physically. There is much to be done, not the least of which is finding something clean to wear. Hope to be writing more soon...

Copyright 2007 Patricia W. Gohn

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home