Write In Between

Friday, June 29, 2007

Loving the Bride, vol.30

Something old...



O Lord my God, thank you

for bring this day to a close;

Thank you for giving me rest

in body and soul.

Your hand had been over me

and has guarded and preserved me.

Forgive my lack of faith

and any wrong that I have done today,

and help me to forgive all who have wronged me.

Let me sleep in peace under your protection,

and keep me from all the temptations of darkness.

Into your hands I commend my loved ones

and all who dwell in this house;

I commend to you my body and soul.

O God, your holy name be praised.

-----Dietrich Bonhoeffer, (1906-1945).

Something new...

Newsflash from Rome: The Motu Proprio (what's that?) concerning the use of the Tridentine Mass is coming July 7th: as reported here.

------

The latest from That Catholic Show!





Something borrowed...


GREAT piece on the new Mass translation by one of my heroes, writer George Weigel.



Something blue...

And now, this handy reminder for all who pray the Rosary...



Copyright 2007 Patricia W. Gohn

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home