Write In Between

Friday, November 30, 2007

Loving The Bride, vol. 43

Something old....

'Prayer for Faith, Hope, and Charity'

Lord Jesus, give me deeper faith, that faith which will enlighten my intellect, so that I can see You more clearly, until I see You face to face. Lord, may my intellect have Your thoughts.

Lord, give me a deeper hope, that hope which will totally heal my memory, leaving me with only purified and holy memories. Give me real joyful hope that the best is yet to come. Lord, share with me Your memories, Your hope.

Lord, give me deeper charity, that charity which enflames Your heart, to do the Father's will through the Holy Spirit,Until my will is perfectly united to Your will. Lord, place Your unconditional love and holy desires in my heart.

Amen. Amen. Amen.

-----Fr. Sam Tiesi, T.O.R. The Trinity: Our Family Now and Forever, Franciscan University Press

~~~~~
Something new....

BREAKING NEWS: Pope Benedict's new encyclical comes out!

For those who have yet to read Benedict's XVI's latest book "> Jesus of Nazareth, here's a wonderful exerpt from the chapter on the Lord's Prayer.
~~~~~

Something borrowed....

Strong commentary this week from George Weigel about Catholics and politics.

A young adult being thankful for Theology of the Body. I have such faith in the generation coming after us...
~~~~~

Something blue....

The Ecumenical Society of the Blessed Virgin Mary announces their first international Congress to be held in the USA! Nice speaker line up.







Copyright 2007 Patricia W. Gohn

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home