Write In Between

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Off to Rome!

I interrupt this blog for two reasons.



First, my husband and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary this month. But we are deep in his "traveling season" for his work. One of the only perks of having a traveling husband is that once every so often a great trip comes along for a family member. I have a wonderful chance to meet up with my husband in Italy for a few days... where we plan to have a mini-pilgrimage in Rome and renew our wedding vows for our Silver Anniversary. Kindly keep us in your prayers.



Second, upon my return I have midterm exams and papers due. Need I say more? Much as I love to be on-line, I need to focus my energies elsewhere for a while.I should be back blogging around the end of the month.



Ciao, for now!

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations on your anniversary! What an accomplishment!

    Best wishes,
    Patrice

    By Blogger Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur, at 9:02 PM  

  • I read your column on Catholicmom because I had suggested the idea of Celebrating Ordinary Time for my column.

    It was a beautiful piece of work for Our Lady.

    Thank you for promoting the Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary. My husband and I have been persuing this spiritual discipline for three years now. It is a difficult and remarkable journey.

    Have a wonderful time in Rome. Ciao!

    By Blogger Sherry, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home