Write In Between

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What is she up to?

So how do you write about what you've been up to when you've been up to your neck in the wonderful waves of activity?

I've been away from the blog because I've been away from home and away from the computer. Spent some time on vacation in the UK last month. Then spent a week recovering from that. I've also had my nose in about 8 books that I've had to read for my coursework this summer in biblical exegesis and biblical spirituality, not mention spending 4-6 hours a day in study. I'm also the designated driver for the one remaining child in our home who does not have a driver's license. And he has a nice social calendar for a 14 year old. And just this past week my hubby and I took our two teens plus 5 other teens out to the Youth Conference at Franciscan University of Steubenville.

Now I'm preparing for the joyful onslaught of 40 relatives descending on our home (most from out of town) to celebrate my son's graduation.

See? It's all good, but busy. It's the summer and I crave a few days at the beach (which I hope will happen NEXT week.) But, it's all good. We are blessed with the time to do these nice things.

I hope to dust off the keyboard again very soon. Check out some of the other Catholic moms on my sidebar!




Copyright 2007 Patricia W. Gohn

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home