Write In Between

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I've never been to Texas!

I'm happy to announce that I'm traveling to San Antonio for the June 27th Catholic New Media Celebration. I had a great time last year, and was inspired to produce Among Women, which is still a neophyte podcast after only 12 weeks in production. But I'm looking forward to learning more, and to meeting up with fans and friends in the ever-growing community within Catholic New Media!

Actually this is really an answered prayer... for a variety of reasons, our finances did permit such a luxury this summer, but some frequent flyer miles combined with the generosity of family members putting me up in their San Antonio home, and well, it all came together... 

Not to mention Fr. Jay Finelli -- the iPadre -- told me he was going to pray for my financial  situation, so I have him to thank as well!  

I feel so blessed to take this trip -- I hope I might see you there, too! 

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home