Write In Between

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Media and me... it's great, but must wait!

Well, it's been two days since I returned home from Atlanta and the first ever Catholic New Media Celebration. I was totally pumped up by the event, and it allowed me to meet and greet in real life many writers, editors, bloggers and podcasters whom I've only known online. That, along with the inspirational content given by the presenters, was a gift to me. But would you believe my life is too complicated right now that even posting about it is creating some stress? So I'm gonna leave the descriptions to a few other blogs...

I am one day from more medical tests... I am two days from having to drive my son and friends up to Maine for a day... I am three days away from hosting this weekend's wonderful invasion of out-of-town family and friends for a party celebrating my daughter's high school graduation...I am 5 days away from my dreaded-but-needed hospitalization for the new hip.

Can you spell S-T-R-E-S-S?

Therefore, I will not be posting on the Catholic New Media Celebration, but fortunately, there are so many great bloggers who did! Go check out Lisa, Heidi, Kate, and Mark.

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Pat, it was wonderful to meet you. You're one hip lately, even if your doctors think otherwise. Seriously, I'm so thankful for new media because it has connected me with so many amazing women who continually inspire me with their wisdom and the way they lead their lives.

    I'll be praying for you as you prepare your hip replacement.

    God bless!

    ~Kate

    By Blogger Kate Wicker, at 8:23 PM  

  • Good luck with the upcoming surgery. I hope that all goes well!

    By Blogger Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home