Write In Between

Monday, January 09, 2006

De-lurking is Delightful!



It's De-lurking Week! All this week, lurkers (those who just read this blog and never comment) can come out and say "hi." No need to be shy! "Anonymous" is okay too. You don't need a good reason to comment - the week is the reason! Bloggers everywhere will thank you!

Post a detail about yourself, or me, or the blog, or about the weather where you are, or what your favorite Christmas gift was. Or just write "Happy De-Lurking Week" and hit Post if you're not feeling creative. Let me know you are there.... its kind of like honking the horn at me if you drove past me on the street!

Acknowledge! Comment! This could be fun!

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Hey girl! I'M DE-LURKING!!! enjoy your musings ... consider them mini chats.... and catching up with you and the family... fun to sneak away from my "homework" to have a moment with you and some enjoyable writing... i'm a real blog neophite, so this may not even reach you... Gotta go, my breaks over, time to get back to CLEANING ugh!!! --- the rellies are coming Sat! Happy New Year! love, Carol W.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 PM  

  • Hi,

    I just discovered your column on Catholicmom.com and came over to check out your blog. I am a fellow Massachusetts resident and also am a columnist on Catholicmom.com. I invite you to visit my site at http://www.spiritualwoman.net and my blog at http://spiritualwomanthoughts.blogspot.com

    Keep up the great work!

    By Blogger Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur, at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home