Write In Between

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Answers to the Christmas Survey

What are your dreams for the future? To meet grandchildren

What do you wish for? Personal discipline

What was the best moment of the past year? Sailing and snorkeling with my fam in USVI & BVI

What prayer was answered? My son's college applications are done

What is your best Christmas memory? The year we got a "free" piano

What are you proud of? Besides the people in my life? My writing, my education.

What do you miss? Family living out-ot-state

Do you have a New Years resolution? To earn more graduate credits than this year

A favorite phrase? "We're all home tonight."

A favorite Bible verse? Luke 1:38

What is your favorite Christmas tree ornament? A pair of lovebirds

What makes you smile? A 3-day weekend

What is your favorite subject? Theology

What hobby or project do you love? Music

What is your favorite Holiday food? Cookies

What have you learned this year? Letting go is a hard process

How do you tell someone you love them? Serve them

What is your favorite spot in your home town or city? Summers: back porch; winters: in front of the fireplace

What are you looking forward to? Besides heaven? My son's graduation, my
daughter's Confirmation

What is your favorite Christmas Show? (Or movie?) It's a Wonderful Life

What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Silent Night

What was your favorite book this year? Anything from Jan Karon's Mitford series

What things are you praying for? My son's choice of college

What do you love about Christmas? Family get-togethers

Why/how is Jesus your Joy? His friendship is intimate.


Copyright 2005 Patricia W. Gohn



Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home