Write In Between

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Catholic Exchange Boots Google Ads

Long before I was a columnist and contributer over at Catholic Exchange, I was a regular reader and CE was my homepage.  I turned to it precisely because I was tired of being bombarded by secular advertising and non-family-friendly content on other internet homepages.

Catholic Exchange's senior editor Mary Kochan explains why CE has rejected Google Ads.  I encourage you to donate to Catholic Exchange as part of your Lenten almsgiving if you appreciate the articles and resources they provide for free to Catholics around the world.

Let's all try to give a little for the sake of the many. And by all means, if your means allow, send a big gift.  

"Each one must do as he has made up his mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."  2 Cor. 9:9



 

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • For more ideas on giving cheerfully, you may want to visit www.cheerfulgivers.org

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home