Write In Between

Monday, January 26, 2009

Ready or not, PatGohn.com is launched!

Those closest to me know that I'm more of an 'arts & letters' kinda gal, rather than a scientific or technical one.  That being said, here's my first foray into designing my own new website. Go here.

I ask for your prayers for my endeavors that my work will glorify our Lord Jesus Christ, and spread knowledge of the beauty and richness of the Catholic Faith, as I add my small voice to the ever-expanding reach of the new evangelization.

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Hi Pat,

    The website looks great! Just to let you know, however, the link from this post is incorrect and comes out with a page not found - your link has a / after the www instead of a .

    Have a great day!

    Patrice

    By Blogger Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur, at 9:23 PM  

  • Patrice, thanks for comment and the "catch". I appreciate your help. I've fixed the broken link.

    ;-) Pat

    By Blogger Pat Gohn, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home