Write In Between

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In other "blog break" news...

Under the subject of where the heck is she, and why is she not posting?

You may recall I'm taking a bit of a break from blogging to complete the course work for my Masters in Theology. I'm proud to say that I'm down to taking two last exams before March 1, I think it is kind of fitting that my last exam is in the subject matter of Eschatology (you know, the "Last Things"? Death, Judgment, Heaven and Hell.) Yup, it is rather ironic.

But then, after that final final exam........dare I say it?....I'm D-O-N-E.

That's right, sing it now: "No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers... er, nevermind.

All that remains will be the COMP EXAM. The what, Pat? Oh, OKAY,

THE COMPREHENSIVE EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me? Nervous? nahhhh, never, ah , well, yup, ya got that right. Scared straight out of my eva lovin' mind!

I will be studying for that exam--the one that stands between me and my diploma-- for the next 6 weeks.

So, pray for me. The COMP is April 12th. I covet your prayers. Thank you, Thank you. Thank you.

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

  • Almost 20 years ago (EEK!) I was preparing for my own Comp. exams (in English literature). I'll keep you & your fellow students in prayers, that you may be given the knowledge, wisdom, stamina and energy to do well.

    By Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz, at 1:57 PM  

  • Good luck and God's blessings come exam days.
    Just here to say I really enjoyed your article in the current Canticle magazine. Being a mother of similarly aged children, your words and depth of writing touched my heart.

    By Blogger Ann Murray, at 12:07 PM  

  • Thankyou for your blog! :) God Bless You

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 PM  

  • Thank you thank you for the prayers. Keep 'em coming!

    Peace be with you!

    Pat

    By Blogger Pat Gohn, at 4:45 PM  

  • Prayers on the way.

    By Blogger DominiSumus, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home