Write In Between

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So close, yet so far...

You’ve barely seen a post here since the holiday break, and for that, I’m sorry. I miss you too. But I’m ANNOUCING YET ANOTHER BLOG BREAK. But you probably already figured that out.

You see, I’m in COUNTDOWN mode….

As of today, I’m less than 45 days from the deadline to complete my educational requirements for my Masters by March 1, and take the comprehensive exam in early April, in order to graduate in May. (*gulp!*)

So I’m hitting the books and burning the midnight oil and whatever other cliché you can think of..

So, for the love of God, I’m --
finishing the course…
running the race…
rounding the bend..
sharpening my pencils…
crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s…
putting my ducks in a row…
taking the bull by the horns…
getting down to brass tacks…
going full tilt…
pushing the envelope…
wrapping it up…
shipping it out…
sticking to my guns…
bowling the last frame…
figuring all the angles…
shooting from the hip…
biting the bullet…
reaching the bitter end…
drinking it down to the dregs…
going the whole nine yards…
coming down to the wire…
counting every jot and tittle…
yada, yada, yada…


‘Cuz I’m learning…
What’s not to love?
It’s ain’t over ‘til it’s over, (or at least until a certain lady sings…)
Be careful what you wish for…
Be afraid, be very afraid.
Be not afraid.
That’s all she wrote.

Have a nice day.

But you never know, I could show up now and again...

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home