Write In Between

Friday, July 21, 2006

The Graduate: my reason for vacationing


For the few folks who wonder about my son who recently graduated from high school and is moving on to college, well, here he is along with the rest of the fam. Yes, we are very proud.

This month, we're still vacationing, so I'm blogging light. (You know, ya don't wanna miss that last summer that they are still "home" with you!)

But since you stopped by, let me recommend a few sites you might like to visit while I'm gone...

The Catholic Blog Directory is always a good place to start!

Here's a couple of New Englanders:

Danielle Bean always gives a good "slice of life" regarding life as a mom and a Catholic mom at that... Another local New Englander is Patrice MacArthur-Fagnant. Check out her blog here. Both of these women have found the time to author books while being stay-at-home moms! I'm in awe! So, give them a read!

You might also want to check out the Catholic Mom Community. Of course, I always want to endorse CatholicMom.com and Catholic Exchange! (In fact, Catholic Exchange is having a fund drive that I'd encourage you to support. We need solid Catholic sites to flourish! So, kindly leave a donation there if your means allow!)

I will return in early August -- refreshed and ready to continue studying, blogging and sharing with you all! Let us pray for one another.

Thanks again for visiting.

Copyright 2006 Patricia W. Gohn

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home